Astrum AT6V Evo TG ARGB in a nutshell: fascinating design, extensive addressable LED illumination system (four ARGB fans, edge-lit tempered glass panel, advanced PWM and LED controller), spacious Natissis structure, USB Type-C and a smooth paint coating. What distinguishes the chassis from other cases available in this segment are great ventilation, a very functional interior, rich set of equipment as well as functionality, such as the easily removable Astrum mesh front with a dust filter.
SILENTIUMPC ASTRUM AT6V EVO TG ARGB / TOWER | SPC264
- Functional and spacious two-chamber Natissis structure with tempered glass side panel and lots of space for cables behind the motherboard tray
- Addressable LED lighting system: four Stella HP ARGB CF 120mm fans, tempered glass panel edge illumination, advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller
- Ability to sync with compatible motherboards
- Extremely efficient airflow: breathable Astrum mesh front
- Broad liquid cooling systems (AIO) compatibility
- Well-equipped front I/O control panel: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, audio connectors
- Airy Astrum mesh front (easy to clean)
- Full set of dust filters: at the front, at the bottom, on top
- Compatible with long graphics cards and tall CPU tower coolers
- Cable arrangement system with numerous cutouts and 24 cable tie hooks
- Smooth paint coating
- Astrum mesh front
In addition to the extremely attractive form, the Astrum mesh front prevents the dirt from getting inside your computer, as it is integrated with a dust filter. The whole structure is held by special hooks at the bottom and stays in its position thanks to magnets. The user can easily remove it at any time, e.g. to clean the filter.
- Edge-lit glass side panel
The edge illumination of the side panel is a part of the extensive addressable LED lighting system. An additional LED strip draws a colorful glow on the edges of the glass, creating a unique aura around the components installed inside the PC.
- Full set of dust filters
A set of three standard dust filters: at the front (easily detachable Astrum mesh), at the top and under the PSU (all are magnetic), helps keep the interior of Astrum AT6V Evo TG ARGB and installed components clean.
- Addressable LED lighting
Astrum AT6V Evo TG ARGB is equipped with an ARGB LED illumination system in the form of: four Stella HP ARGB CF 120mm fans, advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller, as well as edge-lit tempered glass side panel.
- Efficient cooling system
The Astrum AT6V Evo TG ARGB chassis is equipped with numerous and extensive vents as well as outstandingly airy Astrum mesh front panel. Thanks to this, the four high-pressure fans - Stella HP ARGB CF 120mm - provide great amounts of airflow, which translates into very low temperatures of components installed inside.
- Advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller
The chassis is equipped with an advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller. The PWM control is available even when 3-pin (non-PWM) fans are connected.
- I/O control panel with USB Type-C
The well-equipped front I/O panel consists of: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, audio ports (microphone and headphones), dedicated switch to control the addressable LED lighting, as well as POWER and RESET buttons.
- Cable arrangement system
At the rear of the Natissis structure, on which the Astrum AT6V Evo TG ARGB is based, there is a space behind the motherboard tray with numerous - 24 pieces - cable tie hooks for better and more aesthetic cable management. It also has its own vents.